What is self-respect?
>H O N O R I N G who you are as a living, breathing individual with unique qualities & needs
What does self-respect look like?
- Filling your body with nutritious food
- Using its energy for good, such as exercise or activities (whatever that may look like for you)
- Resting when your mind notifies you that it’s time
- Sleeping when your body notifies you that it’s time
- Practicing things that bring you joy
- Breathing and observing your surroundings (living in the moment)
- Engaging with others who contribute positive energy into your environment
- Knowing when to say no and when to say yes
- LISTENING to your body and your self