What is self-love?
>L O V I N G every inch of yourself, inside & out, for everything that you are, despite everything you think you are not.
What does self-love look like?
- Spending time with yourself
- Acknowledging the beautiful parts of you
- Appreciating your unique qualities ALOUD (i.e. “I have strong, powerful legs” rather than “I have thunder thighs & cellulite” OR “I am smart” rather than “I’m not smart enough”)
- Surrounding yourself with people/places/things that will contribute to your well-being
- Breathing in the good and letting go of the bad