Seriously…it’s just takes 10 minutes!
You already know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It really is. Breakfast can start your day off with healthy energy sources that will help keep you focused and support you throughout your day!
Zucchini is an underdog veggie.
- Aids in healthy weight management due to its low calorie + high water content!
- Promotes eye & skin health! Vitamin A, baby.
- Supports asthma/cold recovery! Vitamin C ❤
- Encourages healthy digestion
What a rockin’ list! This recipe is SO simple and takes little to no time at all. It’s nutritious, easy on the stomach in the morning, and you’ll start your day off super hydrated with all of these benefits & more.
Serves one person! Just double if you’re cooking for a loved one. 🙂
- 2 small zucchini
- Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder/Red Pepper Flakes OR your favorite seasoning blend like TJ’s 21 Seasoning Salute
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Olive oil spray
- Your favorite salsa
- Cut your zucchini into thin, fat slices (like lasagna pasta)
- Heat your skillet to medium-high heat & drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil (watch carefully so your oil doesn’t burn!)
- Season one side of your zucchini to your liking & place that side face down in the pan
- You should hear a sizzle 🙂
- Season the unseasoned side & flip your zucchini with a fork
- Continue flipping the zucchini every minute to two minutes
- While your zucchini is browning beautifully in the pan, take a different skillet and spray with your olive oil spray
- Cook your eggs however you like! This dish is perfect with a runny egg, but if you’re freaked out by that or prefer a more cooked egg, cook it on both sides or scramble! Whatever your ❤ desires.
- Place your zucchini across the plate like I did if you’re feeling fancy-dancy. Top with the eggs & your favorite salsa. Voila! Provecho, friends.